26th British Classic Car Meeting St. Moritz 2019
Friday July 5, 2019
Registration, Drivers' Briefing, Welcome Cocktail
- 13.00 to 17.00 h: Get together and registration of participants in St. Moritz Bad
- 19.00 h: Drivers' briefing at Badrutt's Palace Hotel
- 19.30 h: Welcome cocktail followed by casual dinner at Badrutt's Palace Hotel. Badrutt’s Palace Hotel has long been hailed as a landmark in the heart of St. Moritz. Held in high regard by celebrities and royalty alike since its opening in 1896.
Saturday July 6, 2019
«Stelvio Rally» to Bormio and Livigno, Gala Dinner
- from 07.30 h: Pre-start at parking lot Signalbahn, St. Moritz Bad
- from 08.00 h: Rally start at half-minute intervals in front of Badrutt's Palace Hotel
- The «Stelvio Rally» leads from St. Moritz over the Ofen, Umbrail and Stelvio passes to Bormio in Italy, returning to the Engadine via Livigno and the Bernina pass. This attractive 200-kilometre route challenges participants with no fewer than five alpine passes.
- as of approx. 15.30 h: Arrival in St. Moritz / pedestrian zone
- from 19.30 h: Cocktail and gala dinner at Suvretta House. We celebrate the winners of the «Stelvio Rallye» in the beautiful hall of the traditional Suvretta House. The atmosphere: "quintessentially British"! Dresscode: Black tie or Jacket and tie. Hardly any other hotel conveys the British heritage of St. Moritz as well as the Suvretta House, which was opened in 1912 and has always attached great importance to traditions.
Sunday July 7, 2019
Concours d’Elégance in the pedestrian area of St. Moritz
- 09.30 h: Line up of the vehicles in the pedestrian zone
- from 10.30 h: Concours d'Elégance – beauty competition with expert jury, food stands of the partner hotels
- 11.00 to 11.30 h: prize-giving «best dressed team»
- from 12:00 h: Lunch at Hotel Steffani St. Moritz. The Hotel Steffani has been owned by the family since 1930 and houses the first and oldest restaurant in St. Moritz (since 1869).
- 13.15 h: Awards and prize-giving for Concours d’Elégance
- 14:00 h: Individual departure
Climate neutral BCCM ST. MORITZ
The British Classic Car Meeting St. Moritz is climate neutral. The climate vignette «climatepilot» guarantees that our financial contribution offsets and compensates for 100% of the CO2 emissions caused by BCCM by investing in an internationally recognized climate protection project.