The «Stelvio Rally» leads from St. Moritz over the Ofen, Umbrail and Stelvio passes to Bormio in Italy, returning to the Engadine via Livigno and the Bernina pass. This attractive 200-kilometre route challenges participants five alpine passes.
Key information «Stelvio Rallye»
- from 07.30 h: Pre-start at parking lot Signalbahn, St. Moritz Bad
- from 08.00 h: Rally start at half-minute intervals in front of Badrutt's Palace Hotel
- The «Stelvio Rally» leads from St. Moritz over the Ofen, Umbrail and Stelvio passes to Bormio in Italy, returning to the Engadine via Livigno and the Bernina pass.
- as of approx. 15.30 h: Arrival in St. Moritz / pedestrian zone
- Distance: 200 km
- Total duration: 7 hours
- Net driving time: 6 hours
- Lunch in Italy
- Various regularity tests on the track
Subject to change.
Rally classification takes account of the rating coefficient. Penalty points are multiplied by the coefficient 1.x where x = year of vehicle. For example: if a car dated 1937 has collected 1000 penalty points on the way, they are multiplied by 1.37 and counted as 1370 penalty points. 1000 penalty points for a 1960 car would be multiplied by 1.60 to become 1600 points.
In addition to the regular category «Sports Classic» with cars running against the clock and ranking, it is now possible to participate in the rally in the new category «Mountain Classic» without rally-score and without ranking - rally start and finish has to be crossed within a certain time frame.
The three rally winners will be awarded at the gala evening on Saturday evening at the Hotel Suvretta House. In addition, there are prizes for the youngest team, the best women's team and the participants with the longest journey.