The «Italian Job Rally» leads from St. Moritz via Scuol and the Reschen Pass to Val Venosta in Mals (Italy) and via the Ofen Pass (National Park Region) back to the Engadine.
Key information «The Italian Job Rally»
- from 07.30 h: Pre-start at parking lot Signalbahn, St. Moritz Bad
- from 08.00 h: Rally start at half-minute intervals in front of Badrutt's Palace Hotel
- Stage 1 (ca. 120 km): St. Moritz – Celerina – Madulain – Zernez – Ardez – Ftan – Scuol – Scuol Tarasp – Scuol – Martina – Reschenpass – Mals
- Lunch in Mals (Italy)
- Stage 2 (ca. 80 km): Mals – Glurns – St. Maria – Ofenpass – Zernez – Celerina – St. Moritz
- as of approx. 15.30 h: Arrival in St. Moritz / pedestrian zone
- Total distance: 200 km
- Total duration: 7 hours
- Net driving time: 6 hours
- Various regularity tests on the track
Subject to change.
Rally classification takes account of the rating coefficient. Penalty points are multiplied by the coefficient 1.x where x = year of vehicle. For example: if a car dated 1937 has collected 1000 penalty points on the way, they are multiplied by 1.37 and counted as 1370 penalty points. 1000 penalty points for a 1960 car would be multiplied by 1.60 to become 1600 points.
In addition to the regular category «Sports Classic» with cars running against the clock and ranking, it is possible to participate in the rally in the category «Mountain Classic» without rally-score and without ranking – rally start and finish has to be crossed within a certain time frame.
The three rally winners will be awarded at the gala evening on Saturday evening at the Hotel Suvretta House. The first-placed will win an attractive prize from IWC.