27th British Classic Car Meeting St. Moritz 2021
Friday 9 July 2021
Registration, Drivers' Briefing, Welcome Cocktail
- 13.00 to 17.00 h: Get together and registration of participants in St. Moritz Bad
- 19.00 h: Drivers' briefing at Badrutt's Palace Hotel
- 19.30 h: Welcome cocktail followed by casual dinner at Badrutt's Palace Hotel. Badrutt’s Palace Hotel has long been hailed as a landmark in the heart of St. Moritz. Held in high regard by celebrities and royalty alike since its opening in 1896.
Saturday 10 July 2021
«The Italian Job Rally», Gala Dinner
- from 07.30 h: Rally pre-start at parking lot Signalbahn, St. Moritz Bad
- from 08.00 h: Rally start at half-minute intervals in front of Badrutt's Palace Hotel
- The exact route of «The Italian Job Rally» will be announced soon.
- as of approx. 15.30 h: Arrival in St. Moritz / pedestrian zone
- from 19.30 h: Cocktail and gala dinner at Suvretta House. We celebrate the winners of the Rallye in the beautiful Grand Restaurant of the traditional Suvretta House. The atmosphere: "quintessentially British"! Dresscode: Black Tie or Cocktail Dress, The Italian Job Theme. Hardly any other hotel conveys the British heritage of St. Moritz as well as the Suvretta House, which was opened in 1912 and has always attached great importance to traditions.
Sunday 11 July 2021
Concours d’Elégance in the pedestrian area of St. Moritz
- 09.30 h: Line up of the vehicles in the pedestrian zone
- from 10.30 h: Concours d'Elégance – beauty competition with expert jury, food stands of the partner hotels
- 11.00 to 11.30 h: prize-giving «best dressed team»
- from 12:00 h: Lunch at Hotel Steffani St. Moritz. The Hotel Steffani has been owned by the family since 1930 and houses the first and oldest restaurant in St. Moritz (since 1869).
- 13.15 h: Awards and prize-giving for Concours d’Elégance
- from 14:30 h: Individual departure
Subject to change!