The "Italian Job Rally" now leads from St. Moritz over the three passes Albula, Bernina and Maloja back to the Engadine Alpine metropolis.
Key information «The Italian Job Rally»*
- from 08.00 h: Rally start at half-minute intervals, parking Chasellas (St. Moritz Suvretta)
- Stage 1: Albula
- Stage 2: Bernina
- Individual lunch: All participants will receive a picnic hamper from Hotel Suvretta House. Attractive picnic spots along the route can be found in the roadbook.
- Stage 3: Maloja
- as of approx. 15.30 h: Arrival, parking Chasellas (St. Moritz Suvretta)
- Total distance: 160 km
- Total duration: 7 hours
- Net driving time: 5.5 hours
- Various regularity tests on the track
*New route due to Covid 19 guidelines. Subject to change.
Rally classification takes account of the rating coefficient. Penalty points are multiplied by the coefficient 1.x where x = year of vehicle. For example: if a car dated 1937 has collected 1000 penalty points on the way, they are multiplied by 1.37 and counted as 1370 penalty points. 1000 penalty points for a 1960 car would be multiplied by 1.60 to become 1600 points.
In addition to the regular category «Sports Classic» with cars running against the clock and ranking, it is possible to participate in the rally in the category «Mountain Classic» without rally-score and without ranking – rally start and finish has to be crossed within a certain time frame.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions the rally winners will be awarded during the Concours d’Elégance at Suvretta House. The first-placed will win an attractive prize form IWC.