28th British Classic Car Meeting St. Moritz 2022
Friday 8 July 2022
Registration, Drivers' Briefing, Welcome Cocktail
- 13.00 to 17.00 h: Get together and registration of participants in St. Moritz Bad in the Plazza Rosatsch (parking lot opposite the Hotel Laudinella)
- 19.00 h: Drivers' briefing at Badrutt's Palace Hotel
- 19.30 h: Welcome cocktail and «Opening-Dinner BCCM 2022 – powered by Emil Frey Classics» at Badrutt's Palace Hotel. Dresscode: Casual Chic. Badrutt’s Palace Hotel has long been hailed as a landmark in the heart of St. Moritz. Held in high regard by celebrities and royalty alike since its opening in 1896.
Saturday 9 July 2022
«The Grand Prix Rallye», Gala Dinner
- from 08.00 h: Rally start at half-minute intervals, parking Chasellas (St. Moritz Suvretta)
- The «Grand Prix Rally» leads from St. Moritz via Scuol and the Reschen Pass to Val Venosta in Mals (Italy) and via the Ofen Pass (National Park Region) back to the Engadine.
- Individual lunch: All participants will receive a picnic hamper from Hotel Suvretta House. Attractive picnic spots along the route can be found in the roadbook.
- as of approx. 15.30 h: Arrival in St. Moritz, pedestrian zone St. Moritz Dorf
- from 19.30 h: Cocktail and gala dinner at Suvretta House. A special evening following the Rally in the beautiful Grand Restaurant and the adjoining salons. The atmosphere: "quintessentially British"! Dresscode: Black Tie or Cocktail Dress, Grand Prix Theme. Hardly any other hotel conveys the British heritage of St. Moritz as well as the Suvretta House, which was opened in 1912 and has always attached great importance to traditions.
Sunday 11 July 2021
Concours d’Elégance in the garden of Suvretta House
- 09.30 h: Line up of the vehicles in the garden of Suvretta House
- from 10.30 h: Concours d'Elégance – beauty competition with expert jury
- 11.00 to 11.30 h: prize-giving «best dressed team»
- 11.45 h: Light lunch by the partner hotels
- 13.15 h: Awards and prize-giving for the Concours d’Elégance
- from 14:30 h: Individual departure
The Concours d'Elégance in the garden of Hotel Suvretta House is open to the public. Tickets: children and young people free of charge, adults: CHF 10. The ticket is also a consumption voucher worth CHF 10, which can be redeemed at the market stalls.
In case of bad weather, the Concours d'Elégance with a selection of classic cars will take place in the Salon Festivo at Suvretta House.
Subject to change!