29th British Classic Car Meeting St. Moritz 2023 – The Royal Edition
Friday 7 July 2023
Registration, Drivers' Briefing, Welcome Cocktail
- 13.00 to 17.00 h: Get together and registration of participants in the pedestrian zone of St. Moritz Dorf
- 18.30 h: Drivers' briefing at Badrutt's Palace Hotel
- 19.30 h: Welcome cocktail and Opening-Dinner BCCM 2023 at Badrutt's Palace Hotel. Dresscode: Casual Chic. Badrutt’s Palace Hotel has long been hailed as a landmark in the heart of St. Moritz. Held in high regard by celebrities and royalty alike since its opening in 1896.
Saturday 8 July 2023
«The Royal Edition Rally», Gala Dinner
- from 09.00 h: Rally start at half-minute intervals, parking Chasellas (St. Moritz Suvretta)
- Stage 1 (ca. 110 km): St. Moritz – Maloja – Val Bregaglia – Chiavenna (Italy) – Madesimo (Italy) – Splügenpass – Splügen – Andeer
- Lunch: You will be given a “Royal Picnic Lunch” at the Rally start
- Stage 2 (ca. 100 km): Andeer – Via Mala – Thusis – Lain – Lenzerheide – Bergün – Albulapass – St. Moritz
- as of approx. 15.30 h: Arrival in St. Moritz, pedestrian zone St. Moritz Dorf
- from 19.30 h: Cocktail and gala dinner at Suvretta House. A special evening following the Rally in the beautiful Grand Restaurant and the adjoining salons. The atmosphere: "quintessentially British"! Dresscode: White tie and tails or black tie for men, Cocktail dress and hats for Ladies. Hardly any other hotel conveys the British heritage of St. Moritz as well as the Suvretta House, which was opened in 1912 and has always attached great importance to traditions.
Sunday 9 July 2023
Concours d’Elégance in the garden of Suvretta House
- 09.30 h: Line up of the vehicles in the garden of Suvretta House
- from 10.30 h: Concours d'Elégance – beauty competition with expert jury
- 11.00 to 11.30 h: prize-giving «best dressed team»
- 11.45 h: Lunch by the partner hotels in the Grand Restaurant
- 13.30 h: Awards and prize-giving for the Concours d’Elégance
- from 14:30 h: Individual departure
The Concours d'Elégance in the garden of Hotel Suvretta House is open to the public. The Suvretta House Shuttle takes you every 30 minutes from Schulhausplatz in St. Moritz Dorf to the Suvretta House free of charge. Food & beverage stands for the public will be located on the Suvretta House curling field which is very close to the Concours d’Elégance.
In case of bad weather, the Concours d'Elégance with a selection of classic cars will take place in the Salon Festivo at Suvretta House.
Subject to change!