The «Royal Edition Rally» leads from St. Moritz over the Maloja Pass to the Bergell to Chiavenna (Italy) and over the Splügen and Albula passes back to the Engadine.
Key information "The Royal Edition Rally"
- from 9.00 h: Rally start at half-minute intervals, parking Chasellas (St. Moritz Suvretta)
- Stage 1 (ca. 110 km): St. Moritz – Maloja – Val Bregaglia – Chiavenna (Italy) – Madesimo (Italy) – Splügenpass – Splügen – Andeer
- Lunch: You will be given a "Royal Picnic Lunch" at the Rally start
- Stage 2 (ca. 100 km): Andeer – Via Mala – Thusis – Lain – Lenzerheide – Bergün – Albulapass – St. Moritz
- as of approx. 15.30 h: Arrival in St. Moritz Dorf, pedestrian zone
- Total distance: 210 km
- Total duration: 7 hours
- Net driving time: 5 hours
- Various regularity tests on the track
Subject to change.
Rally classification takes account of the rating coefficient. Penalty points are multiplied by the coefficient 1.x where x = year of vehicle. For example: if a car dated 1937 has collected 1000 penalty points on the way, they are multiplied by 1.37 and counted as 1370 penalty points. 1000 penalty points for a 1960 car would be multiplied by 1.60 to become 1600 points.
In addition to the regular category «Sports Classic» with cars running against the clock and ranking, it is possible to participate in the rally in the category «Mountain Classic» without rally-score and without ranking – rally start and finish has to be crossed within a certain time frame.
The three rally winners will be awarded at the gala evening on Saturday evening at the Hotel Suvretta House. The first-placed will win an attractive prize from IWC.