30th British Classic Car Meeting St. Moritz 2024 – The Safari Edition!
Thursday 4 July 2024
- 19.00 h: Get-together BCCM 2024. The exact location will be announced in January 2024.
Friday 5 July 2024
Registration, Drivers' Briefing, Cocktail, Dinner
- 09.30 to 11.30 h: Various workshops
- 13.00 to 17.00 h: Registration of participants in the pedestrian zone of St. Moritz Dorf
- 18.30 h: Drivers' briefing at Badrutt's Palace Hotel
- 19.30 h: Cocktail and dinner at Badrutt's Palace Hotel. Dresscode: Casual Chic. Badrutt’s Palace Hotel has long been hailed as a landmark in the heart of St. Moritz. Held in high regard by celebrities and royalty alike since its opening in 1896.
Saturday 6 July 2024
«The Safari Rally», Gala Dinner
- from 09.00 h: Rally start at half-minute intervals, parking Chasellas (St. Moritz Suvretta)
- as of approx. 15.30 h: Arrival in St. Moritz, pedestrian zone St. Moritz Dorf
- from 19.30 h: Cocktail and gala dinner at Suvretta House. A special evening following the Rally in the beautiful Grand Restaurant and the adjoining salons. The atmosphere: "quintessentially British"! Dresscode: Black tie or elegant Safari outfit for men, Cocktail dress or elegant Safari outfit for Ladies. Hardly any other hotel conveys the British heritage of St. Moritz as well as the Suvretta House, which was opened in 1912 and has always attached great importance to traditions.
- from 23.00 h: Safari Anniversary Party at Salon Festivo (Suvretta House) with DJ Duccio
Sunday 7 July 2024
Concours d’Elégance in the garden of Suvretta House
- 09.30 h: Line up of the vehicles in the garden of Suvretta House
- from 10.30 h: Concours d'Elégance – beauty competition with expert jury
- 11.00 to 11.30 h: Evaluation of «best dressed team»
- 11.45 h: Lunch by the partner hotels in the Grand Restaurant
- 13.30 h: Awards and prize-giving for the Concours d’Elégance
- from 14:30 h: Individual departure
The Concours d'Elégance in the garden of Hotel Suvretta House is open to the public. The Suvretta House Shuttle takes you every 30 minutes from Schulhausplatz in St. Moritz Dorf to the Suvretta House free of charge. Public catering food and refreshment stall operated by partner hotel Schweizerhof is located within the exhibition area.
In case of bad weather, the Concours d'Elégance with a selection of classic cars will take place in the Salon Festivo at Suvretta House.
Subject to change!