In 25 years, the British Classic Car Meeting St. Moritz has achieved the status of a classic in the international automobile event calendar. Each year, it has catered to the most noble of British automobile construction in the alpine metropolis.
The British Classic Car Meeting St. Moritz (BCCM) is renowned as an elegant highlight for friends of classic cars from the UK. It has been combining elegance and class in the extravagant Alpine metropolis of St. Moritz since 1994. Every year in July, more than 100 classic cars of all British makes (new!) up to the year 1980 meet for excursions, a regularity test rally, and the Concours d'Elégance. Newer vehicles with special features that enrich the field of BCCM participants are admitted to the «Youngtimer Class» by invitation.
Also in 2019: In addition to the regular category «Sports Classic» with cars running against the clock and ranking, it is now possible to participate in the rally in the new category «Mountain Classic» without rally-score and without ranking – rally start and finish has to be crossed within a certain time frame. All vehicles in the category «Mountain Classic» are committed to participating in the Concours d'Elegance (with ranking).
ST. MORITZ: A SPECTACULAR SETTING
St. Moritz is one of the most famous holiday destinations in the world. Chic, elegant and exclusive, with a very cosmopolitan ambiance, it sits in the midst of the Upper Engadine lake scenery at an altitude of 1856 m. The dry, tingling «champagne climate» is legendary, and the famous St. Moritz sun shines an average of 322 days a year. For these reasons, the alpine metropolis of Engadine offers the perfect setting for the British Classic Car Meeting St. Moritz – for participants, spectators, and sponsors.
The organization committee of the 26th BCCM 2019
- Peter Egli, Chairman
- Martin Scherer, Vice-Chairman/Catering
- Fabrizio D'Aloisio, Communications & Marketing
- Claudio Enz, Rally manager
- Angela Nussbaum, Administration & Volunteers
- Andrea Klainguti, Concours d'Elégance
- Adrian Ehrbar, Infrastructure Start/Finish, Timekeeping
- Pascal Müller, Registration
- Jole Pozzoli, Finances
- Richard Leuenberger, Badrutt’s Palace Hotel, St. Moritz
- Urs Höhener, Mitglied
- Lukas Habersaat, Hotel Schweizerhof
- Markus Hauser, Hotel Hauser
- Claudia Müller, Member (Rolls-Royce Enthusiasts’ Club)
- Claudine Stöcklin, Member (Jaguar Drivers' Club Switzerland)
- Christopher Steiner, Member (Aston Martin Owners Club Switzerland)